Saturday 1 August 2009

Authenticate it Damn It!

Hey guys,

I watched a cool video the other night, now I went back and checked it out and my comment was moved from number 30 to 31....This isn't relevant but its messed up my awesomely funny weird moment. I posted it and I got number 30, on July 30th 2009 and my goal was deadlined for my birthday, September 30th....freaky huh. Get's crazier cos the time was 11:18:47 pm so 13 more seconds then 3 30s woop.

Okay on to the chocolaty goodness and if you can't have chocolate think of pizza and if you don't like pizza, you are just alien to me =)

On this awesomely awesome video I watched 2nights ago. My buddy and a guy I formerly interviewed, Mr. Bruce Muzik, has recently moved to his beach house in the Caribbean. He shared how he did it.

And it comes down to this...and you can use my blog as a breeding ground for this....

Make an Authenticated promise to everyone. Really get specific. Like tell the whole world what your promise is, when you want it by, this way it creates social pressure and bam you have to do it or face losing face with people....

Then all you have to do is make sure you lay out how you wanna do it, find the first "domino" to knock over so the others fall in place to make the mosaic that is your life.

Best wishes,

Adil.

P.S. Everyone of you that bought the 11 forgotten laws, Rocks and I hope you enjoyed my extra bonuses.

P.P.S. If you have no clue what the hell i am on about, check out this post, by clicking here
Authenticate it Damn It!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: