Tuesday 4 August 2009

A few new updates....

Hey all,

I have some good news and some "in need of help" news.

First and foremost, I have a new blog up soon. I will send all of you lovely lovely people invites and you can join my monthly newsletter which is pretty much a magazine of sorts with lots of information covering many area's.

Okay next up is this help i need for you all.

My buddy, whom will remain anonymous for obvious reasons, is going through a hard time in there life. Besides the few friends who support them in there ventures and there aspirations, those who don't have now started really tearing them down, as in its pretty painful to watch. They too, like myself, live at home for the moment, there mother had supported them throughout but has recently became really irritable, I know I met her and she isn't the nice lady she once was and the stuff seems to bother her and takes it out on my friend.

Now The advice needed here, because as much as I try to help them, they seem to be stuck in this loop of fighting for there dreams and being told there worthless by there family members, yes all of them, yeah I know it sucks. Could you guys help out?

Thanks again, please write your comments or just email me personally.

Best wishes,

Adil
A few new updates....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: