Thursday 30 July 2009

The 11 forgotten laws....

Hey Party people,

How are you all today?

Okay this is gonna be a very odd blog because I can't explain these laws yet but I know what they are, if that makes sense?

Before we begin I will tell you it was Bob Proctor who made this program and I will include a link to the site, should you wish to buy but there is something even cooler which you will see in the P.S. Of this post.

Okay so lets begin the 11 laws.

1) Law of Thinking
2) Law of Supply
3) Law of Attraction
4) Law of Recieving
5) Law of Increase
6) Law of Compensation
7) Law of Non resistance
8) Law of Forgiveness
9) Law of Sarcrifice
10) Law of Obedience
11) Law of Success

I'm going through this program as we speak and I'm only on Law number 1, I'm trying out a new strategy, listen to one CD so much that it drives me nuts or I know it well enough.... Good plan yay(!) :).

Anyway from the guy who recommended this to me, sorry I forgot how to spell your name, and you won't let me nickname you....
He has started applying these laws, and he's been getting some kick ass results.

I know this is like a really none cool post but I promise once I learn more of the laws I will write them up for you in an awesome way :).

The course is found here:

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. (Yay for P.S.'s) This is what you get with this program from the site...
All 11 laws....
Bonus #1: The American Monk’s Prosperity Program: 4-Step Golden Strategy to Autopilot Prosperity and Happiness

Bonus #2: Laura Silva's Little-known secrets to "manifest like a millionaire" done at T.Harv Eker's $5000 "Master your mind"

Bonus #3: Silva's centering exercise... This I've done through the Silva life systems course, it's pretty awesome, puts your mind at an "Alpha" wave state and makes you feel super peaceful.

Bonus # 4: FinerMinds premium membership.

Those are the bonuses you get but to increase the bonuses
I've prepared a super bonuses just for you guys reading this.

Special Bonus: 10 super ebooks;

Avoid Procrastination - By Unknown
Self Mastery - by E. Coue
Compensation - by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Spiritual laws - by Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Science of Being Great - By Wallace D. Wattles
The Science of Being Well - By Wallace D. Wattles
The Science of Getting Rich (this version is different I found just as good if not better) - By Wallace D. Wattles, Compiled by Tony Mase.
Walking - by Henry David Thoreau
The Speed Reading Course - By Peter Shepherd & Gregory Mitchell
The Secret to Winning Every Single Time in Everything You Do - by Jim Edwards


Later Days
The 11 forgotten laws....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: