Tuesday 28 July 2009

How to keep an audience focused and alert...

Hey guys,

This is just something I thought to write about because I went to a recent seminar and it was my first time ever I saw a few people fall asleep, others fidget and some just not care for what the speaker was saying. Which is stupid because this guy had good content. THOUGH admittedly I did feel a little bit bored.

So I thought to do this blog on how to keep an audience going on your message and have them alert, captivated and ready to love you!

Okay so straight in to one of the best ways I know to keep an audiences attention.

Is have them do something with you, like Tony Robbins has the yes clap. And Jerry Clark has the go clap.
Some other people just get everyone to stretch out. My friend, Kalpesh Patel ALWAYS had us give the people near us a massage, this woke us all up and made us laugh. My other friend Mark Anastasi had us (the crowd) repeat powerful affirmations such as, "I'm a millionaire". This is excellent because it creates high energy.

A few other things that work are ask questions, change the volume of your voice, coming out of that monotone and get into something more fun. Tell a few jokes, walk into the crowd and ask questions.

A few people whom I know who do this so well are Jennie Armato, Sean Roach, Russell Brand and a few other entertainers/speakers. If you do this it builds such a quick bond because your not so away from them your joining in, you're asking them questions, and getting to know them.

When you give value in a fun manner, it is kept better in the minds of people and the crowd will start accociating you with the word fun, which is what you want because when you are fun and have what they want that equals to you having constant customers and a lot more friends.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Adil
How to keep an audience focused and alert...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: