Monday 27 July 2009

An amazing experience....

Hey guys,

Hope you all had an amazing weekend.

First and foremost thank you to the people who emailed in, Louise Champion and Prabs thank you both for the long questions, I will answer them all asap :), promise.

Okay so I had yet another amazing experience.

To share something personal and in no way shape or form do I want any of you reading this to feel bad for me or something =D. But my doctor told me I might have so much stress it's messing up my sleep, so you stressy people PAY SUPER ATTENTION HERE!

So the amazing experience was while I was feeling low, tired, bored, which all by the way lead to the dark side...known as depression. Though these are miles away from depression following that path eventually leads you there.

Here's what I had happen to me, without realizing it, I started sitting in my "power and confident" posture, and started to breathe if everything was okay. And bam like a bolt of lightening I'm back to being the energetic maniac :).

This is based on something I learned from Tony Robbins a year ago but never actually applied because I hadn't had to. So it helped now so yay.

To get into your power and confidence posture do the following:

1) Close your eyes and visualize yourself in your peak condition, when you feel great, full of life, power, joy and confidence. You're doing what you do best at the best level possible.

2) Breathe DEEP for 20 seconds. Hold in for 6 seconds, release SLOWLY until you are back to normal and repeat (Thank you Craig Goldblatt)

3) Get up and move, have a shower, work out, but get moving, when you move your body starts to sense your doing well and pumps more endorphin around your body.

Have an awesomely awesome day!

Adil

p.s. Are you guys still not following me on twitter?
Click here to follow woo XD
An amazing experience....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: