Thursday 23 July 2009

The 3 big Secrets to getting what you want in life and people

Yes It's a bit of a wordy title I know, but it is the lessons I have learned in dealing with life and dealing with people.

Anyway let's begin.

1) In order to have you must be.

This is one I learned from Matt Morris who is the founder, president and CEO of Success University. Pretty much what he taught me through his CD was this secret.

People often think in order to be something you must have something. IF you want to be happy, you have to have something for it, E.g. A new car, nice house, lots of money, etc.

Or if you want to be a millionaire, you have to do all these things and then you will be one.

THE TRUTH!

Is that you must BE before you have.

"What do you mean, Adil?"

Simply put, if you want to be a millionaire, first think like a millionaire, if you want to have this soul mate, think of already knowing and being with them, etc.

Everything that happens in life is a reaction to what your inner world is. Remember wealth doesn't happen to you, but you happen to wealth. Meaning your thoughts and inner dialogue creates your world.

2) Take complete Responsibility

This is one that is hardly spoke about or taught else where.
Taking 100% responsibility for EVERYTHING. Meaning if you just got laid off or fired or downsized, its not the company's fault, it's yours, because you chose to work there, you didn't upgrade your skill set, etc.

This sounds negative but it really isn't, when you take control of responsibility, your ability to respond, you will see you can control your life much easier.

This isn't an easy thing to do. Trust me. it takes a lot of self-discipline to do. Another example to this is when you break up with someone, take responsibility, if you argue, take responsibility.

REMEMBER your view, is just your view, take responsibility of it, if the other person doesn't take responsibility for there actions, you shouldn't take there's to. Just respond with an apology and leave it at that, the other person will soon be okay with you.

In work or lifestyle, take responsibility that you being in debt, or not where you are. IS the price you paid for being lazy and un-responsible. I am not telling you to blame yourself, just take responsibility in an empowering manner, I am guilty of not taking responsibility but I learn and so does everyone else.

3) Be fun

I know I have gone on about this before but this is from every area of life.

If you are the fun person, people will gravitate toward you. Really imagine this one, who would you rather hang out with, the fun person or the dull one?

Yeah its usually the fun person you would want to hang out with.

I know this secret isn't explained completely, because it is pretty obvious :).

Anyway guys, I know I said I would do a video as well, but my computer is being odd. So the video will be up soon.

For those who know, I am doing my health challenge, started this morning, I did 30 push ups, 30 sit ups and 30 squats, I did a mile long power walk. This afternoon me and a friend walked about 5 or so miles, was pretty awesome.

Speak to you tomorrow!

Adil
The 3 big Secrets to getting what you want in life and peopleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: