Friday 24 July 2009

Okay I'm a bit peeved!

Guys this is a quick blog,

I don't feel like writing much because I am peeved at my internet provider for NOT telling me the first 10 days = SLOW, UNRELIABLE CONNECTION!

Thank you BT!

Which means No video because It won't upload so I decided to write it out....yay :).... I am going to leave you with a bit of a story of my random personal journey to regain my athleticism and build more muscle....

As a few already know I class under the category of, "HARD GAINER" which means no matter what I do I can hardly put on weight.

So I went on good ol' google in search of an answer that would best help me out. I found a site, by the way this was 2 days or so ago.... Bought the product and started immediately.

Here's my review after just 2 or so days....

The product is good, it's helped me build a bit more muscle, and you can see it, I checked my weight, its at a good level and I feel slightly more energetic. I recommend this to anyone who is up for weight loss and muscle gain, and just to feel great.

Links are at the bottom of this post.

Comment please :)

Adil!

Link for super awesome muscle thing!
CLICK ME =D
Okay I'm a bit peeved!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: