Wednesday 22 July 2009

That "Ah Ha" Moment!

Alright, instead of giving the 3 big secrets I said I would, I wanted to post this first, I will give the 3 big secrets away tomorrow, sorry about this but this was a teeny bit more in my head.

This is a short post.

Okay so as the title states, we have all had this special "Ah Ha!" Moment!

But what if I was to tell you, you could have these moments more often in your own life?

You can create them yourself, well in a way you already do but I mean more on purpose and more meaningful ones. Rather then ones where it's every so often or seen as coincidence?
Would you like to?

I would imagine so, because those moments are awesome!

What inspired me to write this over the 3 secrets to getting practically everything in life was simply I had this experience.

For those that do or don't know I am a Tony Robbins student, I think he is amazing and has a big heart and is full of energy and passion. I did his personal power 7 day course on September 23rd 2008, A week before my birthday. I never looked at it again until yesterday, 21st July 2009 (Holy crap can you believe it?). Anyway I looked at it and read some of the goals I placed in, Now some of the immediate 1 year goals did seem a bit far off, I do feel close to achieving them but the "Ah Ha" moment I got was when I looked at a 3 year goal I have, now at the time I had no idea how I would achieve it, but over the course of the last few months I have acquired the skill set to achieve that goal.

So how do you get "Ah Ha" moments all the time and make them intentional?

Simple really. I have wrote about it before but here goes again in a condensed version... with some added steps.

1) Get a sheet of paper, on it write out the letter "A".
On the sheet write about how your lifestyle is, list everything about how things aren't going your way, etc. Finances, relationships, the whole sha-bang....

Now that sounds negative but it is positive.

2) Get another sheet of paper and write how you want your life to be like, in the positive as if it has happened, and do it in a sense of you go into COMPLETE detail of your perfect, average, every day life. So it should be based on what you want this day to bring to you in terms of experience.

Don't write out your life script but like a diary of your day, your perfect average day...meaning you would do this daily.

3) Write out goals. But this time, put how long you want, is it doable within a year, how about 3, or is it 5, maybe 10 or even 20 yrs. Write it out. Then prioritize them, and make a plan from it.

Now you have wrote these down, even if you don't look at them, you will start moving toward them.

But it is best to look at them.

Best wishes,

Adil!

By the way, tomorrow, on facebook I will ask you all who read this to actually come to my blog.
http://www.adilsrants.blogspot.com
To check out a video I am putting up :).
That "Ah Ha" Moment!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: