Thursday 21 May 2009

Screw you I'm Awesome!

Screw you, I'm awesome!

Yesterday I was in London to see my cousin and my friends, Will and Tom, they live in London and Will is a bit of a ladies man as well. We went to a bar to hang out and Will saw this girl. Will went up to her and got shot down by her and some random guy that was clearly friends with this girl came out with,

"Oh good luck tryna get with her, loser"

The girl had heard it but her friend didn't think she had. I was just sitting by with a smile on my face because I knew what would happen next, the girl had stopped dead in her tracks to see what he would do, without actually look at Will.

Anyway Will smiled, and said this a little to loud,

"Well, SCREW you, I'm F**king awesome!"

The girl instantly, as well as most of the bar turned around, looked at Will, who smiled and said,

"Now I have your attention, lets get to know each other a little better." Surprisingly she sat down with us and starting talking to him.

Me and Tom were just talking and laughing about what just happened....anyway there is a lesson here.

Firstly, make sure you have low social anxiety because it won't benefit you if you have high social anxiety.

But here's the lesson I learned, you gotta stick this to your brain, YOU ARE AWESOME....
This mindset may seem like, "oh you're full of yourself"..

Which is partly true but imagine it, do you wanna be like everyone else? Or do you want to stand out from the crowd, go against the grain and come out on top. Because that is something I can guarantee.

When you do something different to other people YOU WILL get different results, usually successful results.

So here's something you can do today, go do something you have been putting off. Go speak to that hot girl/guy you keep eying up. Go spend time with your family, go ahead and speak to some stranger on the bus or at work or on the street. It makes a whole world of difference, TRUST me on that.

Best wishes,

Adil
Screw you I'm Awesome!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: