Wednesday 20 May 2009

More fun then running around with your underpants on your head!!!

So What's more fun then running around with your underpants on your head?

Well several things but here's what I wanted to share....

What if you could be taught how to sell but in a way that it was fun? Would you be interested?
I would think so because learning how to sell, firstly is seen as, BAD! but in actual fact we're selling pretty much 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, 27,740 days a life time (That's 76 years).

Yes you did sell even when you were running around with underpants on your head thinking you were a super hero....good old days... anyway here's the thing. I am currently learning some of the coolest selling, influencing and marketing strategies (Well I think so at least) that have been around.

Stuff by Robert Cialdini (master of influence), Brian Tracy, Jerry Clark, Anthony Robbins, Jay Abraham, Frank Kern, Eben Pagan, etc....

NOW the reason I am posting this is because I wanted to get a study group together on skype....like every Sunday where we share some stuff and work on marketing plans. Don't worry there will be NO PITCHING allowed. So It is all EDUCATION :).

This will be a 6 week course, in which I will be sending out emails to you regularly full of information, ebooks, and tips. The Sunday's will be to kind of get a Q and A going.

I will be getting guests coming in to teach. If you are interested.

PLEASE Comment with your skype add and tell me if you're interested.

OR

Email me at adilamarsi@googlemail.com
with your details and we can get this going.

Spaces are limited I can only hold a class of 22 people on skype. So please let me know :).

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. If you haven't got my ebook yet.
Click here and get it :)

P.S. This is open to everyone
More fun then running around with your underpants on your head!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: