Monday 25 May 2009

What does the Matrix, emotional field therapy and you all have in common?

Hey guys,

I thought to make this a special post because I am super happy today, I came in 3rd on a competition.

So what does the movie, The Matrix, Emotional Field Therapy (EFT) and you all have in common?

Well you all have a brain and it plays the most vital part.
Now as you probably know in The Matrix, Morpheus tells Neo that,
"Whatever happens in the matrix, the mind makes it real"

This is after Neo fails to jump over a building during the training simulation and falls flat on his face and busts his mouth open... At the same time in the "Real world" his mind makes his actual mouth bleed.

Now how is this connected to EFT you might ask and whats it got to do with You?

Well let's see the similarities, EFT is all about using the Chinese Meridians in your body to get rid of different illnesses and it has proven to work with a whole host of different illnesses, both physical, metaphysical, mental, emotional, etc parts of your body. Like the man who healed himself of MRSA or the person who used this to get rid of there money limitations, etc.

Anyway so how this applies is that your mind, controls your body. So those Meridians are nerve impulses to your brain. What that means is, that EFT, if you're wondering if it works, does work. So how do you apply this awesome technique?

Well I will tell you what, get on to my mailing list, and I will be writing up a VERY special report for you everyone on my list to have over the coming week.

So click here to get my free ebook and get on my list to get this special ebook.

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. Click here for your ebook

P.P.S. Remember the lines are open there are only 15 spots left on the conference call which I will be revealing a new mindset technique to everyone this Sunday.
What does the Matrix, emotional field therapy and you all have in common?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dude, congrats on winning Sinns 13 Day challenge. I'm one of the winners too, I'm just curious as to how he'll be distributing it and when he'll be getting our info. Has he contacted you yet?

Adil said...

Hey John,
Thanks man, congrats to you as well.

No not yet, but I'm sure something will happen soon.

By the way, feel free to keep in touch by emailing me on adilamarsi@googlemail.com :)