Tuesday 7 April 2009

A lesson well learnt.....the actual progress

Hey guys,

As you read in my last post, I saw my aunt and well she gave me a bunch of tasks to do...
So here goes, my first task was to make a list of things I'm grateful for, why I'm grateful for them, use the Core Influence stuff from Mass Control and then to top it all off, reread the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

So I have just about finished my gratitude list, and now going to write the reasons why next to them.... It isn't droll it's quite fun, mainly because my reward is I get to go skating for an hour.

For those who don't know what core influence is, it was on the "A cool way to really kick start your life...." Well partially.

Just a quick update, will be back soon with some awesome content, chat in a few days!

Best wishes,

Adil

Click here to manifest your dreams....Quicker :-)
A lesson well learnt.....the actual progressSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: