Sunday 5 April 2009

A lesson well learnt

Hey guys and gals,

I just got home from my Aunty's place in Birmingham, UK.
Now I just had to write this post up because, she is my aunty but more importantly she is my psychiatrist and I could only see her today.

Now the reason I am babbling on about my aunt is because she gave me some superb advice today, I have been for a few months been dealing with a problem that I can't seem to shake and as a result I decided, "Time to see my aunt again"....So off I went to Birmingham, we sat and talked then she started the interrogation part :P.

"Why do you feel this way? What effect has it had on you, your business, friends, family, etc?"

We continued and about 6 hours later, we came to the conclusion that I had been in a state of not knowing and I asked really odd questions. She asked me also, Just as my friend Sheryl did,
"When was the last time you meditated?"

I told her its been a while, so my aunt being as brill as she is, set up a work chart for me, of simple things to do daily, in which I will be sharing with you all, so you to can take some lessons away.
JUST so you know.... I DON'T have the answers to life's problems.

I wanna share with you my experience because one day, who knows, someone might have this prob and this post could be sent to them :).

Ok so the first thing she told me to do was,

  • Re-evaluate yourself, your friends, goals, dreams, perceptions and purposes.
  • write out what you wanna do
  • Do a new 30 day mental fast.
  • Don't listen to people you don't like
  • Don't let those people effect you, if they are talking, you start walking.
There's more she shared with me as well which I will share along the way. For now though this is the start.

Best wishes,
Adil
A lesson well learntSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: