Thursday 2 April 2009

One of the biggest killers to success in life!

WORTHINESS!
Is the answer....
This is a bit of a serious post. Many networkers have this problem, and because of it they tend to leave there companies, quit or just continue in silent desperation.

So the question here is, how do you resolve worthiness issues.

Like,

"Am I worthy of success in.....[Fill in with what you do]?"
"Am I worthy of love?"
"Am I worthy of health?"
"Am I worthy of Prosperity?"

These are some questions I have heard before. So I would like you, the reader to submit your best ways around this issue. How have you done it, or do you know someone that has?
If so how did they?

I would love to have all of you comment to this. or email me with a response :).

I would like to know as well because if I should come across this then I will be well equipped....or better yet, if someone I know has this issue I will have some good advice...

Blessings and best wishes,

Thank you.

Adil

P.S. Learn to manifest your dreams :)
One of the biggest killers to success in life!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: