Friday 10 April 2009

Good vs Bad

Hey guys,

This is a "good vs bad" problem solving post. Mainly cos I thought it was a cool post to do and it makes all the sense in the world.

Basically, if you were to send either God or the Devil to deal with a problem who would you send?

God will be using forgiveness and can't be bought out, unless its a peaceful way.
The Devil will be using destruction and can be bought out even if it is done by deceit and probably will bite you in the butt.

Now which would you pick?

Most people say, God, right?
Well take this into another analogy, if you have a problem with someone, don't send hate(the Devil) but send Love (God) to do your work of forgiveness.

So the lesson I learned is send forgiveness and love to someone who annoyed you. I know this is hard but my aunt/therapist told me to and I have done with that person and the relationship is rebuilding. Once this relationship is rebuilt I know I can resume being myself around people that think I am mad at them....

To those friends, I am not mad at you, nor upset at you, I still love you it's just I need time to heal this first...

Sorry for going on a random tangent. But definitely give this thing a try.

Blessings and best wishes,

Adil
Good vs BadSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: