Saturday 25 April 2009

Journey back in time....

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in 2 weeks, a lot has been happening and let's just leave it there :).

On the bright side, I have found and still finding out more about why I, personally do things.
So how this affects you, is that you can use what I learned for yourself and reap those rewards :).

Ok so as you know I had to see my aunt/psychiatrist, and she told me to do some meditation among other things, by the way thank you to Jerry Pinero, Debbie K and all the other people who sent me suggestions for mediation...I read through the ones I found, briefly and there awesome.

Anywho as I was mediating I came across something I had long since forgotten, it's amazing how your brain will block out painful memories. So I went through a few painful memories over the time I had free and something amazing happened that hasn't happened since I was 10. By the way I am nearly 20!
I began to cry, not from pain, rememberance of fear or anything like that, but crying from seeing it there and letting it go...at last.

I still have many more to go through but I know it helps us grow.

So here's what I would love you guys to do for me ok?

To get this feeling into yourself, start a quick mediation, breathe in through the nose, and out through the mouth, engaged in your mind, and do this until your mind is quiet.
Then let it flow into itself and you will discover some cool things in there, trust me.

When you come across anything positive, embrace it and be grateful for it and if it is negative, just observe it, and disassociate from it, this will help you grow.

The positive things, write them down, and use them in your emotional bank account and keep them close.

Best wishes and I hope this helps.

Adil A Amarsi

P.S. Click here to get a copy of my e-book, for free
Journey back in time....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: