Thursday 19 March 2009

How can I be inspired?

"How can I be inspired?"

This is the exact question that has been on my mind since April 2008. And I have only just found out. Though I knew but didn't know if you understand, it was a real "Ah ha" moment.

I was listening to some CD's by Dr. John DeMartini and was reading one of his books, "How to have an amazing life in just 60 days".

For those who know who Dr. DeMartini you will know he speaks a lot on purpose, communication and healing.
Those who don't know about him, I suggest you have a quick look through his site, or watch/read the secret....if you still want to know more I suggest you join Success University and take his courses as he is a faculty member there.

Anyway, what I had learned was something amazing, and I hope that you apply what I am about to write because it has certainly led me into a new way of thinking about life but more importantly helped me help some more people.

Ok so here goes,
I found out how to be inspired because while studying several books, CD's, DVD's, home study courses, and success university material, I found myself still asking, "How do I become inspired like the authors who keep speaking about it?"
Remember the quality of your life is based on the Quality of your questions...

So in asking, which was in January 2009, I started to attract the answers I looked for....
Now here's the kicker of all of this, the answer was so simple....

It was to find my purpose and live it daily.
There are many ways to find your purpose and I will share my favourite way in video form soon enough, anyway so what I learned also was to read books by those people who inspired me, the Tony Robbins, Kalpesh Patel, Johnny Wimbrey, Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, John Demartini, John Assaraf, Art Williams, Jerry Clark, etc. There are many. Now the reason behind it all is, if you were to stick your hand in glue, then stick it into something like, shreded paper, or patterned materials your going to pull your hand out with some of the substance on your hands.

So if you indulge your mind in books, courses, DVD's, CD's, etc of these people that your inspired by, some of the master techniques and works will stick into your mind.
So you will become inspired. Another way is also using the clearing method I suggested. This way your mind isn't being counter-effective against you and thus creating more good things and letting inspiration in.

Let's quickly look at the word inspiration or inspired....it all comes down to being, "in spirit" so let yourself be in spirit.

So there you have it, the massive secret is clear your path, then read and study the greats to become inspired...
I am at this time making video's on something that had an amazing effect on me....
so keep an eye on my blog and youtube channel.

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. Click here to get my e-book for free
Follow me on Twitter
How can I be inspired?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: