Monday 16 March 2009

Back from London with some new stuff in mind

Hey guys,
I got back from London today,
and it was pretty awesome.
I came wondering about a few questions, and I want you to think about them as well....
They were:

  • How forgiving am I?
  • What more can I do to give more value?
  • How many people can I help?
Now these where just 3 of the like 30 questions I had.....anyway.

The reason I asked the first question was because there was some healing I needed to do with a few relationships, so far I've done 2 out of the 4 healing's...which means that's 50% done, now some people have thought to ask me, "Why are you forgiving people that have wronged you or you've wronged them and got away, etc?"
Simply because on Friday 13th March 2009, I had an experience, one that I don't I'll forget, I woke up and my entire body felt like I had been stabbed, every inch....Now what I later concluded for myself, in a, "Whats happening and why fashion" rather then, "Oh crap"....My entire body was drained of energy so I had a choice of what to fill it with whatever energy I wanted.

Then before I went bed I spoke to Kalpesh Patel on Skype, just after I heard his call that I posted....so the post before this. Now he asked me to heal some relationships because it was obvious that was something that was stopping me from manifesting completely.
Turns out I had a few blocks from my past that have been getting in the way so I need to forgive them in order to move forward.

Yesterdays seminar thats one of the biggest messages I heard, like I said I did 2 outta the 4.

Anyway this is some of the stuff, click here to view some of the other stuff I learned, on video :).

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. Click here to get my ebook for free :)
Back from London with some new stuff in mindSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: