Tuesday 24 March 2009

A cool way to really kick start your life....

Hey guys,

Have you ever heard, "What would your perfect life be like?"

Well I'm gonna go ahead and say, that doesn't work as a good question.
Remember the quality of your life is based on the quality of the questions you ask, By which if you ask a lousy question you will get a lousy outcome/answer.

Now before some of you go ahead and tell me off, hear me out.

I think we could be asking a clearer question, which I heard by different people but Frank Kern was the one who sort of opened my eyes and made it easier :P.

When I first heard that I could ask a clearer question, my immediate thought was...."huh?" Then it was more of a "What are you on about, How can I do this?"

Well I asked that question and immediately I got an answer while watching the DVD....
Anyway simply put,
"What would my perfect AVERAGE day look like?"
"IF I had to live this way everyday, and if I didn't I would die, what would it look like?"

Then from there just break it down....don't say something like,
"Wake up, smoke a ton of drugs followed by a vodka binge, then have sex with a bus full of women, then drive my car at top speed"....that will get you killed.

Seriously you want to do something along the lines of where do you live, what does your house look/smell/feel like etc?
What are the first thoughts of your day? while you brush your teeth, what would you have for breakfast, etc....

So break it down to the mundane things because if you don't then it's hard for you...but if you do then it's very simple...

The reason I recommend this SO highly is because, when I did this, I felt like I was there, in reality where I wanted to be not where I am...

I hope you guys do this as it really will help you out.
If you have any questions. Please email me.

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S. The mental fast is going great, I just haven't had time to post much because of all the studying :)
A cool way to really kick start your life....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog post. I was very inspired from it and I agree that the questions we ask are extremely important. I'll keep following your blog this is great content.

Daniel Butts
http://www.n-m-t-c.com

Keith Braithwaite said...

Hi, Adil.

I am really getting into your posts and am finding them great for stirring my thoughts and motivation.

I love the idea of visualising the Average Day and will go away and work on this myself.

Thanks!