Tuesday 10 March 2009

30 day Metal Fast - Day 2

Hey guys,

Day 2 is going awesome, I sat down today and started to do Frank Kern's Core Influence DVD and man it is really deep.

I just sat down and wrote out how my dream life will look like, basically as Frank puts it......

"If you could live this day over and over and over again, and if you changed one thing you would die. What would this day look like, don't think about money, or stuff just everything you want."

So I did, and I read some more of think and grow rich and did a little skateboarding.

So overall today was an awesome day.

By the way I created a new video explaining more on an old post I did....Click here is you want to check it out.....If you do please rate, comment and subscribe please.

Will be posting a few more then just one a day because I think I can give more :).

Best wishes,

Adil
30 day Metal Fast - Day 2SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: