Monday 9 March 2009

30 day Metal Fast - Day 1 (At Last!) - Results

Hey guys,
Just an update of my first day doing the Mental Fast, I went running in the cold, which woke me up and had me ready for the day :D.

Through the next 30 days, I will share my journey with you, sharing the interesting insights I have found and things I have discovered about myself and others through my studies :D.

I spent most of today doing some prospecting, and meeting with people to help organize an event they are doing :D.

Went on from there to studying a few new things and found some cool stuff out while listening to Dr. John F. DeMartini, for those who don't know this man, its the dude next to this writing and he was in the movie, "The Secret".


Well I did learn a few things today from Dr. DeMartini, such as the fact that what ever we put on a pedestal or in the pit we tend to have them influence us. Meaning, say I cut past you on the street, while driving, and that affected you, because you were mad and you swore at me. You put me down but I influenced you.

Or I happened to see a beautiful lady walk by, and I just thought, "Wow she's hot", I have infatuated with her and now put her on a pedestal and thus she has influence over me.

So basically if I am mad or upset with anyone I should put them in my heart, as if I was happy and infatuated by them, place them in my heart so they are my equal and we can work together :).

Best wishes,

Adil

P.S subscribe to my blog
30 day Metal Fast - Day 1 (At Last!) - ResultsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: