Thursday 12 February 2009

PPC Sucks....

Hey guys,

I Originally wrote this on my internet marketing blog but here goes.

I recently was on YouTube and this user had written a lot of negative stuff about PPC and how it robs people and you need lots of money etc.

Now I spoke to him on email and found out he has lost about $300 worth on PPC advertising without generating a single lead. I naturally asked him if he had, at all, modified his ad or his landing page or anything. He said he hadn't thought of that.

Now I will advise ALL people who want to do PPC marketing to get a copy of Pay Per Click Domination. Bug Jim Yaghi, He's over there>>>>>
It's his program but definitely worth doing. Really taught me how to do PPC so easily.

Now I will tell you this though, Read this post by Jim on PPC spy tools click here

Anyway this was just a quick post.

Best wishes,

Adil

Get free ebooks here
PPC Sucks....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: