Sunday 15 February 2009

Just a thought

Hey guys,

I am sorry for not posting, I was away this weekend on a spiritual retreat, yes I went away on Valentines hehe.

Anyway while I was away, on Friday night, it was about 2am. I was thinking about something I had heard earlier that day from our group leader, It was so wise yet so true, you see he was not that much older then me. He was 23 yrs old. The eldest in our group was 50 and the youngest was 16 years old.

Now this 23 year old named Tariq, had said to us.
"Be kind in all you do because though that kindness may not be seen yet, in time it shall be brought back in greater number".

Now I know this is an ancient truth but it doesn't really click with you, until you have heard it a few times over. Or from another's mouth.

That's something I would love for you guys to ponder over, be kind in all you do and don't do it because you want praise, do it because you are, by default, a good soul.

Best wishes,

Adil
Just a thoughtSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: