Monday 16 February 2009

Law of Attraction.....really does this work?....Plus a review

Hey guys,

I was listening to Dr Joe Vitale's New training course, called the missing secret.
Now it is an absolutely great training, I am just on CD 2.
So far so good.

Now I wanted to have this as an open blog.
DO you think the law of attraction works?

I want you to give me examples of when it has for you, or taught you something, etc.


By the way in my view it does work because it has helped me a lot and made me realize it ain't as easy as I thought but worth every step.

Now If you are anything like I am, you love information and learning new things and mastering things.

So I want to offer you guys something I bought and it really helped me shape my mind and shape how I think about things.

It's called Relaxation for Manifestation. It's by Bruce Muzik and yes at first I was very skeptical and thought, "Oh NO not another one of these again"....It was on a training call with the MLM company I am with. Now I decided to try it out and Bruce is so generous that he has put up an offer, where it says,
"If you are unhappy with the product, send him an email within 90days and you can keep the product as a thank you gift"

Now it doesn't get better then that....or does it.

Anyway this helped me out so I'll recommend it to anyone who is serious about shaping there minds quickly. And as a bonus I will be giving the first 10 people to get this product a very special gift that will push your mind through its barriers.

Ok so here's what you do.
Click this link
Then go to "Products - Law of attraction MP3"
Click on it then, I want you to order the product.
Remember there is a 90 day 100% money back guarantee.

If you are wondering what it did for me, well it helped me feel more confident of myself and I am currently pushing to get up to the next level.
So stick with it for 21days and see the results.
If you don't u can always tell Bruce.


Best wishes,

Adil
Law of Attraction.....really does this work?....Plus a reviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: