Wednesday 11 February 2009

The Subconscious mind

Hey guys,

I was reading a blog today by a friend of mine.
Click here to read his blog

Now he made an excellent point on his subject but he didn't explain what the subconscious mind is about. So he asked me to write about it. So here we go.

Now what most people now know as FACT is the subconscious mind is MUCH more powerful then the conscious mind.

It control's everything we have, our perceptions, our reality, our heart beat, how we are viewed by ourselves and others. It is everything about us. Now it doesn't have the ability to detect bullshit. So you can lie to it for good or bad.

Best way to imagine your mind is as Earl Nightingale did, your mind is a field of fertile soil, anything you plant in their it will give it back to you in abundance, so if you plant seeds of knowledge on a specific subject, it will give you the expert knowledge you want. But if you plant stupidity and negativity, guess what? Your still going to get positivity, wait sorry, no your going to get negativity. It is important you get this. YOUR MIND ONLY GIVES WHAT YOU PUT IN.

Either you program and condition your mind or its conditioned and programmed for you. Trust me you don't want it programmed for you. Now your subconscious mind can be influenced, I.E subliminal messaging or by using auto-suggestion. You will be given links to get both program's. One is free and the other has to be bought but worth every penny.

So it can't detect a lie, so you can say something like a positive lie to yourself, or affirm a lie to yourself, such as, "I am an awesome public speaker and people are drawn to me like a magnet." This was one that a friend of mine had used and guess what, he's an awesome speaker and people are attracted to him and he is an introvert - meaning shy of people.

Now you can lie to it as many people have, "I can't do xyz because of (insert your shit here)"
Excuse my language but that's what it is, an excuse is just a crap cop-out. They will blame the economy, their health etc. But truth is you are your own person and what u put in will come back out.

Here's the magic touch though, what ever stuff you have said before, like "I have a bad back", or "I am always broke.", You can undo them both and be in great health and great wealth to.

I will give you a few I use myself that work very well. These are for getting your confidence up about meeting new people,

"I am a confident individual who attracts people to him like a magnet."
"I am who I am and people love me for it"

Do you see a running pattern all of them start and end in confident statements, with "I AM" even if I am not there yet, and end in positivity with 0% doubt.

You give it a go.

Best wishes,

Adil

Click here for free ebooks.

To learn auto-suggestion, goal-setting and SOOOO much more for free - Click here
To use subliminal messaging to program your mind, quickly, simply and lazily - Click here
The Subconscious mindSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: