Thursday 18 December 2008

One Call Can Change It All

Hey guys and gals,

I don't know if you have ever heard that phrase before? I certainly did but I never actually grasped what it was about until today.

You see lately I have been growing personally more so but still was getting a few challenges coming up ahead of me. Now yesterday I attended a seminar with Kalpesh Patel speaking. What did happen afterwards, today in fact, was I called him to ask for some guidance. Because of this simple act of calling him and just getting things straight and clear, it changed something.

Now let me elaborate, it changed everything in the sence of, before I couldn't meet people and speak about the business. But now I feel it a must and I will go. You see the things we spoke about is simply, how do you get off your ass and take action?. The answer is and was so simple yet I ignored it. Do you want to know the answer to?

Ok here it is, the answer is and always will be, to take action, DO IT!
Just flat out go for it and it doesn't matter if you fall, if you fal you will get up and start running again.

For any information, comments or help please leave a comment.

Best wishes,

Adil

www.adil-amarsi.com/success
One Call Can Change It AllSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: