Thursday 18 December 2008

Last meeting of 2008

Hey all,

I got home from London a few hours ago from the last training given by Kalpesh Patel this year.

Now All I can say is wow!!! and go on and on about how amazing it was, but I don't want to bore you with details.

Oh what? You want to know?
Ok I guess I'll give you a few notes I made.

Well this is the most important part that every leader in Success University and in any industry understands,

"PERSISTENCE IS VITAL AND KEY!!"

Basically not giving up is the key to your success, but not giving up and taking massive action as well will get you that success.

Another point highlighted very much was how to talk to people, because if we can not communicate well then how would we be able to do any business or any talking?

Build your business list is an important vital part of your growth, so get to it.

I'm going to hold the little more gems that were shared for those who are in our team :).

Best wishes,

Adil
Last meeting of 2008SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: