Saturday 20 December 2008

Rest, Relaxation, Rejuvination and Revolution

Hey all,

This is a simple and short topic really.
More of a statement really, you must learn how to relax, this little "simple" task took me years to find how to do. I managed it at last, the thing is when your tense, and always reacting and never letting your guard down, well you won't ever be able to succeed at anything. Let me elaborate the reason you won't succeed is because your mind is focusing the wrong way or place and thus your not allowing it to give you proper idea's.

Dr. Wayne Dyer once said, "Prayer is you speaking to God, so Intuition is God speaking to you",
This statement sums up really what I mean by relax, when you relax your mind and intuition works so much clearer.

I suggest relaxing 30 mins a day, all alone in a quite area, envisioning how you want life to be then just let your mind and body relax. Rejuvenate yourself by taking a walk in nature or working out or something to get your body moving again, all while confirming to yourself how much you love yourself, not conceit but healthy self-esteem.
E.G. "I love myself, everyone around me and They love me back" - that's self-esteem building.
Conceit is more towards, "Everybody loves me because I am so beautiful, hot, great in bed, etc" you fill in that negative blank and it's conceit.

Create a Revolution in the one place in the entire world where it matters most..... The state that is known as YOU!!!!!!! That is your revolution and take yourself to the next level do something you wouldn't do (POSITIVELY that is).

Have fun with this.

Best wishes,

Adil A

www.adil-amarsi.com
Rest, Relaxation, Rejuvination and RevolutionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: