Thursday 6 August 2009

Afformations - No not a typo

Hey guys,

In my last post I told you guys about something called Afformations. Now like I promised here's what an afformation is and how to get it to work for you. But before we begin permit me to remind you what an Affirmation is: Something declared to be true, a positive or negative statement or judgment. But we like to keep it a strictly positive experience. So no, "I suck" more like, "Yay I am feeling awesome!"

Afformations is about questioning yourself rather then affirming.

E.G. "I am a millionaire" (affirmation)
To
"Why do I have x amount of millions in my account?" (afformation)

So this is pretty powerful because if you have ever heard of this statement before, you will know why:
Statement: "The Quality of Questions determine the Quality of your Life".

If you ask a powerful question such as,
  • Why am I a millionaire?
  • Why am I beautiful?
  • How did I achieve Financial freedom?
  • Why am I so energetic?
  • Why do I have so much fun?
No matter what you ask, positive or negative your brain will give you an answer.
If its,
"Hey Why do I suck so much?" or "Why can't I do nothing right?"

Your brain will answer,

"Because you suck."
"You have no skill's here"
etc.

So use Afformations if you a stubborn person like I am and start seeing things happen.

By the way just for you marketing people who want help online and stuff.
Tellman Knudson is giving you a $4000 free course at the moment.
click here to get it

Right I'll speak to you soon,

Later days!

Adil
Afformations - No not a typoSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Noah St John said...

Hi Adil,

Thanks for the post! This is Noah St John, the guy who invented Afformations.

I really like your explanation of Afformations.

Thought your readers would enjoy reading the first 3 chapters of the Book of Afformations.

You can get them free at

http://Afformations.com

Hope this helps you, too.

Ask away,
~Noah

Adil said...

Hey Noah,
Thanks for checking out my blog.

Well thank you for creating it.

This really did help me out and I'm making sure I get the first 3 chapters :)