Monday 2 February 2009

Bonnie Bruderer

Hey guys and gals,

I have a VERY special treat for you all.
I have recently been speaking and befriending a very talented and special woman named Bonnie Bruderer. I managed to talk her into giving us a very special interview.

So I am going to write out some of what was included and give you special people the link to hear an interview with her from Success University's conference call from January 15th 2009.(Found at the bottom of this post).

First of all before we begin, I want to give you some information about Bonnie.

Bonnie Bruderer has studied with Anthony Robbins and has done the fire walk. She is committed to helping the lives of others, she mainly focuses on women but guys we can apply this to.
She has ran a Triathlon before and knows what is needed to keep focused.
She is the founder and CEO of her company, theonecoach.com and her best selling and highly effective product, "Your Best Friend is Calling."

Ok so lets get this started.
This is done mostly interviewer style.

Adil:

What is your advice for the dreamers and positive people while we are in these economic times?

Bonnie:

Focus on your outcome, really focus on it. I had an email from my dad a few weeks ago and he was telling me that I should be focusing on something secure and not do my own thing.
I ended up spending my time at a networking event and I ended up with 2 speaking engagements, some new customers and I did this all in one day. So Keep your mind open to what is possible for you. Because Only YOU know what is possible. So whatever you focus on you will attract.

Adil:

Awesome stuff, so how do you get someone to focus on what they want? Like for instance what if someone said, "I don't know what I want"?

Bonnie:

It all depends on the person, usually most people know what they want. My method of doing so is the magic wand. We find out where they are then, "How would your life be different if you had a magic wand?". What ever they answer, is what they want. We then find what the gap is and then we start working on how we can bridge them over and see what barriers they have up. Because there is always a gap.

Adil:
So say you we have where I am and where I want to go, how will that help me focus?

Bonnie:

Well Adil, think about it this way, if you knew what you wanted, then that would give you something to aim for right? So now you have your focus and working toward it and constantly looking at it will really help you out.

Adil:

What do you mean by "Constantly looking at it"? Like a vision board? Do you mind if you could explain what a vision board is and how they work to people that may not know?

Bonnie:

Sure, of course I don't mind. Yes that is exactly what I meant, a vision board will really help you out. A vision board is basically a poster board filled with things you want. If it's a holiday in Hawaii, like I know you want Adil, you would have that up there. I would advise anyone to spend about 3-15 minutes a day visualizing themselves at this destination. This imprints it in to your mind and makes it more real so it starts to attract the situations towards you that you want in order to make what you want, happen.

Adil:

So visualization, in what sense because some people may think visualization is just seeing it. But it isn't is it?

Bonnie:

No it isn't. Visualization is actually a combination of your 5 senses and that includes seeing it happening. One thing we have to really have to highlight, is you must make a DECISION to make it happen for you. Because if you don't decide then your shooting yourself in the foot because you will be unsure about it. So yes, your 5 senses are: Feeling, Touch, Taste, Smell and Sound. Use your imagination on all of these and it will make it real and do this for 3-15 minutes a day. One other thing as well that is good to mention is taking action on what you want. Set goals and go for them because you will get there if you do. By the way, I recommend you read Adil's ebook, can you give it to them?

Adil:

Yeah great points covered Bonnie, and of course I'll give them the address to pick it up from later on. Ok so we have most of the things covered. If you want to get a full coverage the success university call where Bonnie goes into really detail click here.

And also if you want the free ebook Bonnie was talking about Click here

Hope you learned something.

Adil Amarsi
Bonnie BrudererSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: