Tuesday 3 February 2009

Are you attracting what you want?

Hey guys,

Here's something for you to think about,
Are you attracting what you really want or are you attracting a bunch of problems?

If you are attracting what you want then awesome and great news, tell us about how you do it in the comments area.

If your like most of us, then your probably not.

So this brings the question of, "How do I attract what I want?"

I recently posted on here about an interview with Bonnie Bruderer. Check that out first because she gives you some awesome tips.
Now even if you have gone through that and still unsure.
Let me ask you this one simple question, State your biggest fears.

The reason is because our fears are what make us not manifest. They are an underlying cause for our prosperity blockage.
Now you can bitch and moan at me about how its not your fault that your mad at your parents, and how they treated you bad. Not saying what they did was right but look at what it taught you. If it showed you, "Hey I'm Better then this shit" then good that's your lesson.

Now let go of it, stop grudging over it cos its stopping you living your life.

Keep going forward but make sure you forgive yourself, your past, your present, take a damn mirror and look into it and just say, "Screw this, it aint me, this is not my life. Lets go out there and make this life work for me."

Just making that decision and making an action plan = about a 70% boost in success odds in your favor. So definitely worth doing!

Now if you end up doing this, you know forgiving yourself then great, your on your path, If your unsure about what to do in goal setting, get my free goal setting ebook. It's only 7 steps and if you need any help my informations on there.


To your success,

Adil
Click here for your ebook
Are you attracting what you want?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: