Monday 15 December 2008

The Importantce of I

Hey all,

I was sitting and pondering again and it struck me on why so many relationships fail, why so many people feel like failures and why so many of us are conditioned for it before we even leave our teens.

Then it hit me, I remembered something I had read in a book once, the Quote was,

"You can never say 'I love you' until you can say 'I", I cant remember the authors name.

Now the reason I bring this up is because it very closely linked with failure.

You see we are conditioned not to be selfish in this world, which I personally think is wrong and agree with many authors. Let me justify this, If you can not look after, love, be happy with or enjoy yourself how do you expect to do that for others or have others do that with or for you?

It is a paradox really because, you can not help others without helping yourself but you must help others in order to help yourself. To me this means just knowing yourself first before helping others, because helping others brings more pieces of the jigsaw that is life.

So how do we combat this, well first of all start living for yourself, enjoy your life as it is a gift from God, The higher power, The universe, what ever you call it. In doing so you start to believe and help yourself.

If you really want to learn how to help yourself and teach yourself freedom, success, growth and overall happiness. Contact me personally at support@adil-amarsi.com

Also visit www.adil-amarsi.com/success
The Importantce of ISocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: