Saturday 27 September 2008

To change your bank account, change you

If you want to change your bank account you got to change yourself.

Some people will say "that doesn't work"....
well my friends it does work, Jim Rohn once said to me, "I could give you $10 million, but i wont call you a millionaire".
Naturally I asked why, Jim replied, "Because your mind isn't developed enough to that of a millionaire"

so i asked how i could development my mind, again Jim told me "Adil its just by taking courses in personal development"

for a few months i searched for books for it, i ended up at success university, Guys and Gals i must tell you this university has changed me soooo much i just feel "so good so good, I feel good" sorry james brown is amazing and thats how i feel.

if you want change please email me,

adil_amarsi@yahoo.com

SUBJECT TITLE SHOULD SAY "TRTSUCCESS"
To change your bank account, change youSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: