Tuesday 23 September 2008

Now is the time

Hello all,
I hope you are all good and well, i just wanted to ask you a real quick question, which one of you has the power to change every aspect of your life?
and also which one of you is sick and tired of the way your life is but think its too late for you to change it?

WELL im here to tell you that's not true, your never too old or young to try something new, and you have the power to choose your next step, do you sit down and watch TV or do you go ahead and take me up on my offer?

My offer is this, email me at : adil_amarsi@yahoo.com
i will coach you, teach you and help you achieve more,
your thinking "Whats the catch?". this is the 2 catches i have, yes there's 2.
1) let me work with you and you work with me
2) sign up to www.dca.successuniversity.com

the 2nd catch is a simple way of me teaching plus if u dont like it you can have a full refund with no questions asked within 30 days.

Take care and God bless
Now is the timeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: