Thursday 4 June 2009

How you look really matters

Hey guys,

How you look really matters, when it comes to meeting people.

The way you look will be a HUGE determining factor for people to either do business with you or they just don't. Speak to you nicely or in a tone that says, "I don't want you near me."

We, as humans in general, are very visual beings. So this means we perceive things through how we see them and judge them from there.

Research and development people in companies actually design the box or container of the product before they make a product. Having the experience of working in an assembly line I can assure you that they do put a lot of work into how things look.

"Okay so what does the whole packaging thing have to do with me?" As always, EVERYTHING.

This is pretty much going to be the first of a few series of posts I am going to be doing leading up to the launch of an ebook collection series....But more on that another time.

Okay so here goes, The way you look when you go out is what makes people think things of you and surprisingly now a days, how you dress also affects how you feel. Which in my opinion, Sucks Royally.

So here is some quick tips on how to battle this little monster.

Learn how to groom yourself, like majorly groom yourself daily, make sure you look great, your hair is done the right way, your breath doesn't smell, your face hasn't been moisturized or something.

You want to also pick someone to model after, just check out a magazine and start to model that persons style. This will really help you out. If you don't have the clothes, donate your large clothes and go out with a friend and get some fitted clothing.

I won't lie to you, I did this in my casual personal life, I went out and bought, what is now y favorite t-shirt, a fuchsia pink t-shirt. Prior to buying it all my tops where either large or extra large. I changed to wear medium tops (that fit me) and even a small top, that was a bit too tight. But when I did and combined it with grooming and few other little things I learned, I started having people approach and talk to me, some for business, some to be friends, some just to have a conversation with me.

Anyway next up on the things to help you look better, if you feel your hair isn't working just go see a hair stylist and ask what would look good on you. Then go from there.

Take a trusty friend with you, preferably female or an Italian. . . both have great fashion sense. By the way I mean Italian male or female.

Best wishes,

Adil

p.s. click here for my goals ebook
How you look really mattersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: