Saturday 9 May 2009

Something crazy....

Aloha,

How are you doing today?

I just went through something I thought would be a waste of my time....You know what, it wasn't.

As everyone knows, time is the most valuable asset you can have, did you know the average human has about 28,000 days to live from birth....that's about 76ish years to live from the day you're born.

Anywho that's not the crazy thing. This is, Mike Dillard's instruction I got....

Do a reverse affirmation....Now when I read this my mind went from,

"Mike Dillard, guy who is quite cool and I like his stuff" to, "Mike Dillard, you crazy mofo how come no one else tells you this!"

Pretty much, as Mike states, our minds work on and from what we think about ourselves and believe, but more importantly it works at a higher rate on what it believes OTHER people think about you and your beliefs.

So if you kept saying "I'm the coolest person in the world"...Yes this will work, but something that works quicker is, "You think I'm the coolest person in the world"....Thinking that while talking to people helps....A LOT!

I haven't done this but it was suggested.... when speaking to a prospect,

"You can't wait to join me because you think I am a genuine, inspirational leader who is here to help you."

BY THE WAY, you say these in your head. NOT OUT LOUD INFRONT OF THE PROSPECT, you may come off as being weird and creepy, and they will walk away.

Write down some of your reverse affirmations and hope this helps!

Adil

P.S. I updated my ebook so please feel free to get a copy for free here
Something crazy....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: