Saturday 7 March 2009

30 day Metal Fast

Hey guys and gals,

I was heading into town today, here in, what I wish was sunny, Leicester, UK.

Now before I left this morning to go town I had just got 2 of the 10 Jerry Clark "Magic of Influence" CD's on to my iphone, one of the things it's actually good for haha.

Well anyway while I was listening to CD 2, something Jerry had said, stuck with me and I am gonna take him up on this challenge.

It's called the 30 day mental fast.
It's were I listen to no radio, read no newspapers, watch no TV or hang around and associate with people who say, "This Can't be done" and "The world is in a crisis", etc.

Now don't get me wrong I do most of the challenge anyway but the stuff I don't do is the stuff that will help me out most.
So to those people who know me personally, if I don't see you often or chat often I'm on this fast, ok? So don't think, "Adil is really being mean", I'm not I'm just cleansing my mind :).

Ok so this is what I have to do:

I must:
  • Read 15 mins a day from an empowering and uplifting book, like think and grow rich, the magic of thinking big, how to win friends and influence people, etc.
  • Spend at least 1 hour a day in quiet time, reflecting and being grateful and praying.
  • Listen to personal development MP3's, CD's and watch personal development DVD's.
  • Exercise more and daily
  • Eat healthy and drink plenty of water
  • Associate with people who have similar ambitions and people who have been were I want to go.
  • Stay in a constant state of joy :).
So there you have it guys.
The reason I am doing this is so I can see its full effect because only doing a little of it has given me joy but let's kick it up a notch. Anyway If you want to do the same to see your results, Shoot me an email either on: adil_amarsi@yahoo.com OR email me on Facebook (As you probably guessed Facebook takes my blogs and puts them as notes XD)

Best wishes,

Adil Amarsi

For 2 free reports on how to get more out of the Law of Attraction, Click here
30 day Metal FastSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: