Sunday 8 February 2009

Walking on water? Is this guy for real?

Hey guys,

I was on youtube and a friend of mine sent me a video of Criss Angel walking on water.

Now I know it's just an illusion but he had so many people dazzled by it, including me. Now what I am getting at here is what he did to hold that crowd in suspense.

Let's review, he met a need they wanted, "To be entertained", he made them certain that they would be entertained.

Second thing he did was he made people uncertain, if he could do it or not.

Third thing he did, he made them significant by them participating in the event.

Need I continue? He met all 6 needs of the people there.

Now imagine if we could make everyone we met feel all these 6 things,
actually to narrow it down and make it easier, what if we made everyone feel loved, connected to us and gave them appreciation and significance. Not Flattery just honest appreciation for who they are?

Would that not benefit us both more so?
I think it would.

Have a fun and awesomely spectacular day/night.

Best wishes,

Adil Amarsi,

Get free stuff here
Walking on water? Is this guy for real?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: