Thursday 26 February 2009

Bruce Muzik Interview

Hey guys and gals,

Have I got a treat in store for you today!

I got my friend Bruce Muzik to take sometime out of his VERY busy schedule to do an interview. He was so busy he was multi-tasking. See women men can multi-task :P hehe.

I asked Bruce some very personal questions about the Law of Attraction, because though I have posted about it in the past. I still get a lot of people misconceive it.

Now Bruce Is a MASTER Manifester - sounds cool - but it's true, he has inspired many by his story which I will cover shortly and just goes to show what the law of attraction is and how it can work in a positive for you.

Ok so a little about Bruce Muzik. He is a South African. Born and raised in South Africa, he lived through the Apartheid period. Bruce always felt that there was no reason for it so one day after South Africa was no longer in segrigation, he decided to move to a Ghetto in South Africa. The only white man in the entire of the black community. Now he found out very quickly that a new bank had opened, him. People kept coming up and asking for money, and Bruce being the soft natured person he is, kept giving them money, the people started using that money to buy drugs and so on and so forth.

Eventually Bruce had enough of this and started asking people who asked for his money, "I won't give you my money, but would you like me to teach you how you can earn your own money?"

Out of the 300 people he asked.....ONLY 1 took him up on his offer and went on to be a Success in the IT industry.

From there Bruce had a hit single, as a musician, and moved to London, UK. Where He and his wife Adele Currently Reside.


Ok so straight into the interview we go.

Me: Hello Bruce how are you?

Bruce: I am good Adil how are you?

Me: I am very good thank you. Thanks for this interview.

Bruce: No problems, Adil.

Me: Ok so let's get this going Bruce, I have been speaking to a few people about the Law of attraction and they still have no clue what it is about. Can you tell us what the Law of Attraction is because I know you have a different take on it?

Bruce: Of course, well Conventionally the Law of Attraction is perceived, "Thoughts become things" and "We attract what we think about". This isn't false but not a complete truth. People have a look at the Law of Attraction and think it is a mystical force that exists out there, a bit like the Force, Luke Skywalker was talking about in Star Wars haha.
I see it this way, The Law of Attraction is not designed to give you what you want straight away, like when people wish for a ferrari to drop out the sky and into there driveway. But the Law of Attraction gives you opportunities to ACT upon in order for you getting what you want, QUICKER. You see visualization is excellent but that is half the work because its INTERNAL. The person has to use his external side to action.

Me: Wow. That is really true, what you said, because I used to be like that. I used to always think and just visualize, I think I did it for a good 3 months and nothing happened. But I met you around that time through a faculty call at Success University. Ok so I want to give the readers a real proof that it works, because I know it works because I use it myself.
How has the Law of Attraction helped you, recently?

Bruce: Woah, that's a bit tough haha. Wow all the time, erm ok well I will think of a recent event.
I use a Blue Print much like Relaxation for Manifestation except instead of using the VAKGO(Visual, Auditory, Kenisthetic, Gustatory (taste), Olfactory(sound)) method, the Blue print Cd's have my VAKGO on them so its tailored to me. I have been using it on and off for a year, because ever since I was a boy I always wanted to live on an island, live the island lifestyle. Being in the water, windsurfing, being in the warm climate and probably people asking, "Why the hell's he in London?" haha. Don't worry I ask the same question :). What's happened recently, I got invited to spend a month on an island in the Caribbean by my friend Eric. I checked it out, such that it looks like we're, me and my wife, are moving to the Bahama's in the next 6 months. We're starting to attract opportunities, I'm meeting people all over the place who can provide a job for my wife. Ok that is one of the recent ones but this is my favorite one to tell.

I wanted to go Motorbiking across highway 1 in America, and my wife, Adele, she wanted to go to India. So one morning we both decided to use the Relaxation for Manifestation and focus on going to India. I totally forgot about it because I was overwhelmed by the shear amount of work it would take to organise the trip, flights, renting, hotels, travel insurance, Break down recovery, export 2 motorcycles etc. We hadn't shared this idea with anyone mind you. 6 weeks later I am having lunch with a friend in London, and he says to me,
"Hey Bruce, I'm going on a 2 week motorcycle trip to India would you like to come?"
My Jaw dropped, so me, my wife and my friends went to India and ended up joining a bunch of other motor cyclists who were there and they had everything organised.


Me: Ok so you've mentioned Relaxation for Manifestation a couple of times, I know what it is and its value, but just for the readers what is it, what does it do and why would they want to buy it?

Bruce: Relaxation for Manifestation is an audio product designed to program your mind to think in the right way to attract the opportunities to achieve your goals. So consider this, that all your results in life come from your actions, and your actions are determined by your thoughts and for most people they don't control there thoughts. Thoughts just pop into there heads, just randomly popping in to there heads. To change your life's results you need to change your thoughts and you need to know where they come from. They come from, what I call "program's" in your subsconcious mind. How your "programmed" determines how you see the world, how you think, behave, actions you take and results you get. If you know anything about the Law of Attraction or Quantum phsyics, you will know what we think about has an impact on the subatomic world. We can really attract things that are benificial to our lives. If your thinking positively and the right kind of thoughts your going to be thinking wayward and sabotaging all your efforts to get what you want. So the Relaxation for Manifestation is designed to program your mind with a goal and that goal becomes the target of your mind. A bit like a guided missile or a GPS, without programming it, it will never be able to talk to you and get you to were you want to go. So Relaxation for Manifestation makes it really easy to access the Subconscious mind and program it with a goal and you begin to attract miricles into your life. I get weekly mail full of people telling me about how Relaxation for Manifestation has helped them.

Me: Yeah totally true, I remember when we met in Novemeber, I was about 12 days into the program when we met, remember? Well I didn't complete the 21days but what I did get done during those days was just unbelievable. I attracted so much in such a short space of time....I think I need to go back to it haha. But yes taking action is a huge part that I learned from it.

Bruce: Yes well when you take consistent action, it may take time but you will start getting results. Trust me on that one. Your bound to be successful.

Well thank you Bruce.
I have placed links to the Relaxation for Manifestation page, this is for the free gifts in which Bruce is giving away. So take advantage of it all.




Best wishes,

Adil Amarsi

Click here for free ebooks
Bruce Muzik InterviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: