Saturday 3 January 2009

The Best Thing about being a Network Marketer

Hey all,

Before we go into what I think the best thing about being a network market is,
I have a question for you,

Would it satisfy your needs, if you were at home feeling ill but made £100/$200 worth of money?

I know what my answer is, so please leave yours in the comment box below.

Now one of the reasons I asked that question because I myself am feeling a little under the weather. Here's the thing though I do not want it to sound like I am complaining about it because even though I am not well I can still do my work from my bed, yes I am writing this blog while in my Pjs and with a box of tissues and a nice cup of lemsip lol!

Anyway one of the best things about being a network marketer for me is the ability to help others. Also getting paid for work you've done once, residual, so even if I'm sick as a puppy dog, I can still do a few hours of work just speaking to people. With this I can help my team leaders and I can help discover more team leaders.

What I want you to do right now on this very instant is click on this link here and sign up to receive your free goodies.

Then answer the question above.

Best wishes,

Adil

The Best Thing about being a Network MarketerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you success with this great new blog! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Adil said...

Hey Margaret thank you for the posting, please pass my blog to others because they may find it to use as well :).
Best wishes and thank you.
x