Wednesday 7 January 2009

Being Consistent

Have you ever wondered what the top leaders do in your company?

There are many but today I will cover just the one that seems to be at the heart of them all.

Being consistent is one of the biggest keys I can ever share with you.

Did you know most of us will either start out great or get great during our career then we will disappear and then ask, "wheres our team?"

I know because I did this myself. BIG MISTAKE.

You want to be as consistent as possible but consistent with a direction, don't just go in charging, go in charging with a place you wanna go.

I mean its like the difference between traveling from one city to another with a map and without one.
I think the one with a map is easier, don't you?

Well you might think, "how do we stay consistent" or "How do we become consistent"
It's all about taking the first step and repeating it daily, time after time after time. Take one small step, start by speaking to two people you don't know daily, this really helps with confidence, just start by saying hello, don't speak business just regular everyday small talk.

Take care and keep going to the top.

Adil Amarsi
Being ConsistentSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: